Benefits of Microsoft Access
With an Access Database you can:
- Keep your data in a central location
Remove the need for lots of excel files, multiple users can use at any one time, no more “file is in use – open ready only version” messages
- Output data into programs such as Excel
Output your data into excel so it can be easily analysed, manipulated and graphs and charts created.
- Create Powerpoint Presentations
Let Access create it for you! Save your company money and man power, access will do it for you.
- Integrate Access with your telephone system.
Works with systems such as Avaya and Cisco, you customers details can show up in access whenever you receive or make a call.
- Link Microsoft Access to Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
Store emails within customer groups, automate reminders, calender entries and contacts. Send emails straight from the database.
- Print Invoices, Quotes and reports
as well as any other document created within your design
- Link Access with Sage and QuickBooks
export anbd sync incoming payments as well as invoices with all the top accountancy packages
- Send and Receive SMS and MMS
Update your customers by sending out picture and text messages with a click of the button
- Automate Document scanning including barcodes
This can be done via a webcam, scanner, phone etc